Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: PETALING JAYA
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Indonesian Treatments, Management, Marketing, Membership Sales, Personal Training, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Open Ended
The Spa Manager plays a very important role in the daily operations in the business. You are responsible for driving sales and overseeing the execution/implementation of key business initiatives for Baliayu Spa, to oversee the day-to-day activities of the spa to ensure our customers are consistently treated to an impeccable customer service experience, and that the operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
In addition, you have the responsibility for managing a team of spa Therapists and Spa Assistants and to ensure that all policies/procedures have been clearly communicated and are adhered to, maintain positive employee relations and last but not least, ensure that we are staffed with team members who can deliver best practice and high standards in all areas and services.
Flexibility is important; you are required availability to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, holidays and sick cover.
• Lead, direct and supervise spa team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer pampered to perfection’ so that customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
• Provide consistent high standards of customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and excellent leadership skills—own and manage the department.
• Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment.
• Deal with all membership enquiries, membership sales and renewals in line with prearranged targets and take and administer bookings and payments where necessary.
• Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in confidence, initiating corrective actions if required.
• Empower all team members to deal with customer complaints and develop and maintain compensation guidelines for customer complaint handling.
• Ensure all emails, and Facebook enquiries are responded to within eight hours of receipt, or less.
• Ensure all customer feedback (guest questionnaires, verbal comments, emails, etc) is used to inform changes in practice and provide staff training or corrective actions to ensure high standards are maintained.
• Consistently develop, promote and grow retail sales and services through training, tools and monitoring.
• Achieve financial objectives by monitoring weekly membership, day visitors and beauty treatment bookings, flash reports and monthly and annual budget; analysing variances, and maximising results in the area of sales, merchandising and operations.
• Analyse monthly KPIs to create work schedules to ensure business targets and sales are being met.
• Promote personal training, classes and secondary spend areas where appropriate.
• Liaise with third party providers to increase brand awareness and revenue stream.
• Guide business decisions by staying on top of Spa industry trends.
• Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
• Ensure the Spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
• Monitor appointments and bookings and highlight any problems or troughs in business to the Managing Director so that marketing strategies can be implemented to boost bookings.
• Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop The Dartmouth Spa’s marketing strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
• Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage and promotional literature.
• Create on-going in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers
• Maintain fresh, effective methods to consistently retain and grow customer base.
• You are required to demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate and create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
• To Interview and select members of your team.
• Ensure all spa therapists are fully trained and competent to undertake the treatments offered.