Full Time Assistant Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree, Sports Massage Certificate
Required Skills: Fitness Instructor Gym, Fitness Instructor Studio, Management, Marketing, Membership Sales, Personal Training, Sales
Start date: Immediately
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring new staff members
• Monitored all services and ensured compliance with all health and safety codes.
• Assisted in salary management, cash flow and filing quarterly and yearly taxes.
• Greeted all guests and provided daily orientation tour of the spa facilities and services.
• Generated over $450,000 a year by maximizing spa revenue through diligent seasonal scheduling. As a result: awarded for best spa manager and increased traffic flow into the store by 15% each year.
• Handled and disposed multiple types of hazardous chemicals and hazardous waste from different spa treatments
• Designed marketing materials (manuals, website, and brochures) and use communication channels to effectively and efficiently communicate towards a target audience.
• Maintained a high level of communications and ability to negotiate contract and pricing with our distributors.
• Managed and balanced inventory, supply orders, and schedule demand.