You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Maternity Massage, Nail Specialist, Reflexology, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage
Start date: Immediately
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are very proud of our Spa and our guests tell us that it is in a ‘world of its own’ and has been ‘the best Spa they have ever visited’ – wouldn’t it be nice to boast that you work here?....and you could! Apply today and start the next phase of your career.
We are actively seeking a Spa Therapist to deliver fabulous treatments that leave our guests feeling wonderful. This role will allow you to put into practice all the amazing skills you have learned either in college or through your career to date.
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Spa Therapist with Exclusive, we know you will want to deliver exceptional treatments to all of your clients. We have lovely large and spacious treatment rooms with the latest extra large treatment beds so we not only ensure our guests have a fantastic time, but we want you to have the best work environment possible too. Delivering a variety of up to 6 treatments per day, you will be working with the highest quality products including (Naturabisse, Clarisonic, Mii, Jessica – and we even have our own Spa range).
Are you right for us?
• NVQ 2/ 3 - the level of your qualification depends on the level of job you are applying for
• Your keen eye for detail will get you through your day flawlessly
• You have a smiley bubbly character, full of energy and you like meeting lots of new people every day
• You relish working in a busy environment where no two days are the same
• You are a confident in dealing with people – this is important as you will need to deal with lots of us – our guests and our in house teams.
• You are great at managing your time and you make sure you have enough time to spend with guests so they feel welcome
• Your experience in a similar role will definitely be an advantage
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equate to 40 hours a week.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Please apply online Show Less