You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Open Ended
Makeup Specialist (Ukrainian - other nationalities)
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
- Apply prosthetics on movie sets.
- Read scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
Sketch designs for future looks.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation. Show Less