Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Day Spa in Oman .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist, Cosmetic Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial Specialist, Hair Colour Specialist, Hair Stylist, Nail Specialist, Product Sales, Sales, Swedish Massage, Threading
Start date: Open Ended
Nature of Work:
Beauticians are responsible in improving and enhancing personal appearance. They are the one who does women’s make up, fingernails, hair styling and also does men’s grooming.
• Apply cosmetics and skin treatments to patients according to patient’s skin type.
• Cut, trim and design hair.
• Do manicure and pedicure to customers
• Perform any hair beautification according to the customer’s desire.
• Advise good products and in trend styles.
• Assist the customers on their needs upon arrival on the salon.
• Assuring that the customer is getting a good service
Education and Training Requirements:
• A graduate of vocational course in cosmetology and any other related course
• Must have 2-3 years of experience.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
• Must have wide knowledge and expertise in hair cutting and cosmetology.
• Knowledge in cutting different hair styles.
• Must have knowledge in applying make up
• Knowledge in manicure and pedicure
• Must know how to use different salon equipment used in hair treatment, straightening, etc.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Can also do grooming for men
• Must know past and present styles.