Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Location: Doha, QA
Start date: Open Ended
The Receptionist is responsible for the efficient profitability and running of the hair salon by making sure that the count numbers of the customers are maintained and reviewed. She shall take into account all the standards of hairdressing and customer services are being carried out according to the policies of the company that are in force.
• Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned beauticians of their arrival
• Booking and confirming appointments via phone, social media and email
• Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
• Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area
• Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
• Inform clients about new services and discounts
• Cross-sell services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
• Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
• Manage our call center
• Maintain a tidy reception and cafeteria area
• Order business cards, brochures and stationery when needed
• Assist the Manager in the day to day running of the salon, in all its details. including but not limited to exercising your knowledge in finance, PR, and administration.
• Report daily to the Manger on trading issues.
• Use initiative to highlight areas of concern and help grow the business through staff motivation and PR.
• The receptionist will also be responsible to ensure the highest standards of client services & care.
• in accordance with established salon standards and to ensure the hygiene, cleanliness, and maintenance of the salon area and equipment are maintained.
• Ensure customer profiles/data base are kept up to date.
• Monitor stock levels and ordering.
• Support to serving clients in other related beauty services may be requested and you support the team when asked