Full Time Fitness Professional
for a Health Club in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Aerobics, Fitness Instructor Gym, Fitness Instructor Studio, Fitness Dance, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga
Start date: Immediately
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work overseas Doha- Qatar (Host of the forthcoming World Cup 20... Show More
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work overseas Doha- Qatar (Host of the forthcoming World Cup 2022) and if you have the right personality to involve, encourage and inspire the members to achieve their best, you are the one we are looking for!
We are currently searching for Female Group Exercise Fitness Professionals to work alongside the largest sporting body in Qatar. This opportunity has tremendous growth potential and progression for individuals who are passionate about what they do. Candidates who have experience working with Children, Women, Boys and Girls, and Special Population are welcome to apply.
The main objective for the fitness professional is to deliver the Following Group Classes to suit the members needs whilst increasing personal training revenues and retaining members.
The Role:  Exercise to Music is the main component
• All Aerobic classes
• Body conditioning
• Circuit Training
• Functional training
• Hip Hop
• Kettle Bell
• Boot camp
• Hit cardio
• Aqua class
Fitness professionals will conduct group classes, Personal Training sessions, along with inductions and complementary sessions in association with offers agreed within the company.
• REPS level 2/Group Fitness qualification, Step Aerobics, Zumba
• Candidates are preferred a Sports related degree/Physical Education or prove a broad strong knowledge base.
• Must have a wide range of knowledge in different aspects of training and conducting group classes.
• Must be confident in his ability to give top quality training sessions to clients and provide a good image to the company.
• Relatively high levels of communication and customer service skills are required in order to lead, teach, and persuade others and interact effectively with others in difficult situations.
• Must have a minimum of two years Group Training+ Personal training experience or relevant experience within the Health and Fitness sector.
• Must be able to implement a variety of classes.