Full Time Yoga / Pilates Teacher for a Hospital / Medical Clinic in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Qatar QA
Required Skills: Fitness Instructor Studio, Pilates
Start date: Open Ended
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pilates Instructor to join a leading, premium, private group of outpatient Physiotherapy clinics in Doha, Qatar. The two clinics each have dedicated Pilates studios for mat work and equipment, the first dedicated Pilates studios in Qatar.
The chosen applicant will join an outstanding team of 16 therapists from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia with a well-established base of clients looking to achieve their health & fitness goals. This is a very professional role with outstanding tax free compensation.
• Instructing mat classes for up to 10 clients at a time
• Instructing reformer classes for up to 6 clients at a time
• One-on-one reformer sessions
• Combination of beginner, advanced, fitness and rehab clients
• Pilates mat and equipment qualifications from a recognized body
• Minimum three years’ experience as an instructor
• Cultural sensitivity, instructing Western and Arab clients
• Sympathetic, motivational, high energy character
• Strong work ethic and team ethic
• Willingness to relocate to Qatar
• Social media and marketing
• Joining an outstanding, growing team
• Be a trailblazer in Qatar’s first reformer studio
• A premium, private environment with quality facilities
• Moving to an exciting country, a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
• Highly attractive tax free compensation and benefits Show Less