Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Management, Marketing, Sales
Start date: Immediately
As a Spa Consultant who can provide Spa consultancy, expertise and guidance for international or KSA clients who are planning to open a new spa or for existing operators who would like assistance to improve their spas performance and profitability. Bespoke services range from business and financial modelling, feasibility studies, space planning, spa concept creation, procurement, recruitment through to creation / project management of the pre & post opening operational critical path. One of core competencies is to have passions in business development and to provide a complete health check of existing Spa by analyzing and troubleshooting all aspects of the operation to significantly improve both financial & quality performance.
• Market Analysis, Site Analysis & Financial Feasibility
• Concept Development & Facility Programming in conjunction with the design team
• Architecture & Interior Design Review; Value Engineering
• Equipment and Supplies Specification
• Vendor Recommendations, Selection, Negotiations
• Spa Menu of Services & Programming
• Business Operations Planning & Development
• Retail Product Development & Merchandising
• Financial Forecasts & Analysis • Staff Development & Training
• Compensation Strategies & Policies
• Strategic Marketing and Branding Programs
• Management & Staff Recruitment, Interviews, Selection
• Management & Staff Training
• Formulation and monitoring of a Pre-opening Critical Path
• Pre-opening Onsite Assistance
• Post-opening Audits of Management/Staff, Customer Service, Facility, and Financial Performance
• Proven skills in program development, implementation, marketing, and health promotion.
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills with the ability to motivate others, work both independently and as a part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills. Able to attend to detail, work under deadlines, and prioritize.
• Understanding of the stages of change in relation to behavior modification programming.
• Ability to lead special projects and initiatives.
• Engages employees and departments to support and reinforce a culture of Spa/Salon across the institution.
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field preferred
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Must be able to live in or relocate to Saudi Arabia.
• Efficient in English reading/writing, Arabic is plus.
Thanks, Show Less