Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Bahrain, BH
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Balinesian Treatments, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Healing
Start date: Immediately
SENIOR SPA THERAPIST JOB IN BAHRAIN
we, at Sparadise, are indeed honored to be coming forth with this humble introduction to our Company.
Our simple yet honest belief is that a client is a gift from the heavens! Our highly trained team of professionals provides luxurious as well as unique services and treatments, designed for discerning ladies and Gentlemen. We translate our Spa through each employee's skill, courtesy, and warmth, creating a trusting impression on all customers, thusly establishing loyalty and return. We follow and maintain QMS(Quality Management System) for ISO 9001-2008 certificated in 2012
Our Ongoing thrive to growth demands constant hiring of experts and we at the moment, are having an opening for a senior spa therapist, ideally with 2-5 years international experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To carry out all Spa services at the highest level and in a professional manner.
• Help maximize all revenue producing opportunities relating to Spa services, securing new and repeat business.
• Have complete knowledge of all spa services and retail products, including price structure, and help train and amplify the team capability.
• Be aware of and keep accurate timing of client appointments / treatments for each working shift.
• Maintain the hygiene and safety of all therapy rooms according to the Sparadise Spa set standard.
• Ensure that product usage is kept to the manufacturer’s specification and not used in excess.
• Maintain confidentiality and the highest degree of professional ethics at all times.
• Ensure that the treatment rooms are at all times set to the Sparadise Spa set standard, with the necessary products and equipment prepared in advance of each treatment.
• Monitor usage of stock alongside Spa Manager and ensure replacement orders are in line with the set standards of the Sparadise Spa.
• Maintain and control a secure and effective stock management system in line with business policy
• Promote retail sales in line with the Sparadise Spa and enhance your retail skills in order to achieve targets.
• To keep abreast with developments locally and internationally concerning your profession and to actively participate in seminars and workshops as required.
• To assume position, and responsibilities, in the absence of the Spa Manager as required.
• To complete all necessary check lists daily as required.
• At the end of each session to leave the treatment room set to the Sparadise Spa standard.
• Interact with all spa guests and members of staff. Be actively involved in all aspects of the spa and be well informed and educated in all of the services offered.
• Liaise and report to the Spa Manager at all times for all operating criteria and staffing matters including the adherence to set policies and rules.
• Perform consultations as required, and to be especially aware of VIP attendance.
• Maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
• Record and report key business issues and assist with strategy to ensure efficient operations are maintained.
• Ensure that all services comply with policies, philosophy and objectives of the spa.
• Attend and chair meetings as per the requirements of the Spa Manager.
• Prepare and deliver reports as requested by the Spa Manager in line with business requirements.
• Maintain a healthy physical and smart appearance to assist the promotion and sales of spa services. Remember-A genuine smile and positive attitude is as compulsory as your uniform and badge.
• To participate in training and personal development programs as required.
• Maintain good working relationships with all your colleagues.
• Remain flexible and willing to respond to any changes in the spa as dictated by the needs of the business. Co-operation to perform reasonable extended duties within the scope of the job as and when assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required. .
• Ensure you read the company Employee Hand book, have a thorough understanding of and adhere to Spa rules and regulations, in particular all policies and procedures relating to employment contract and expectations in Hygiene, Health, Safety and Fire.
• Comply with local legislation as required.
• Regularly carry out refreshing training in quiet periods.
• Train all new therapists and equip them with the Sparadise S.O.P according to ISO standards.
• Carry yourself in a professional manner and be a role model to your team members.
• Motivate and help all team members to carry them accordingly.
• Responsible to make sure that all team members keep the code of conduct as per the Medical and Dental accordingly.
• Graduate or Diploma in Spa
• Minimum of two years work experience in a 5 Star Luxury Hotel - Spa Service
Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
• Qualified therapist performing different massages, health, beauty and wellness treatments
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Organized, ability to do multi-task and works well within a team
• Flexible with different working hours
• Enthusiastic and Friendly
• Positive attitude
Package - Full overseas package:
• Salary:   1,500$
• Working Hour: 48 hours a week
• Airfare & Visa Charges: Will be borne by the company
• Accommodation: Single accommodation will be provided
• Transportation: from residence to place of work will be provided.
• Medicals: Treatment will be provided free at Government Hospitals.
• Annual Leave: 30 days Paid Leave per year
• Air Fare: Round trip will be provided once in Two Years.