Full Time Spa Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Belgium .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Antwerp, BE
Start date: 01 Mar 2019
Situated on the former Military Hospital site in Antwerp - Belgium, embodies the character of the area at its finest.
The intimate 44-rooms & suites property lies amidst a truly vibrant part of the city. Sur-rounded by restaurants, bars, parks and creative areas, we re-envisioned its historical central function with a bespoke hotel, an open restaurant and bar, dedicated wellness area with private swimming pond and two secluded gardens.
As our Spa Manager/Therapist you are ultimately responsible for all activities in the Spa. The Spa Manager/Therapist executes massages and treatments. In case of a duo-massage/treatment you work together with external therapists. At all times you provide the best possible service and experience to the guests.
Below a few of the responsibilities, the list is an indication but is not limited to:
- Manage the operation of the Spa as well as the Spa shop (selling
products, stock management etc)
- In addition to processing bookings and payments, you are the main therapist to carry out the Spa treatments (primarily massages but also facial treatments, etc)
- Perform according to the standard procedures as well as having a perfect knowledge of Spa treatments in function of the brand standard and legislation
- Going the extra mile to ensure your guest satisfaction
- Directing external therapists to ensure that a perfect service is always provided to the guests
- Strive for the achievement of the financial targets
- Managing and following up the guests feedback
- Collaborate with other hotel departments
- Strive for continuous improvement of the Spa
- Maintaining order, cleanliness and hygiene of the Spa
- Manage the cash, stock and materials
- Follow and maintain procedures
- Participate in all meetings for which you are invited, by absence you ensure follow-up by the 2nd person in rank
- In the absence of the Hotel Manager you are jointly responsible for the total operation of August
The Spa Manager/Therapist always works in function of the guests and in collaboration with the whole team. To be successful in this role, the following qualifications are required:
- Management experience in a similar position
- Strong leadership capacities
- Perfect language skills in English, both spoken and written. Any additional language is a plus
- Enthusiastic, flexible and service minded
- Capable to work under pressure
- Wanting to achieve financial targets
- Neatly groomed appearance, cleanliness and accuracy
- Solution-oriented and hands-on mentality
- Prepared to grow in the business and with the business
- Being able to work both alone and in a team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a fantastic opportunity in a unique hotel concept in Antwerp, Belgium. Here you will work in a team that strives for success and pleasure on the work floor. You will have the opportunity to be part of the opening of August, a unique professional experience. You receive a competitive salary with various benefits. Given our ambitions, there will be opportunities for growth within our organization. Your working hours are aligned with the business profile of the department.
Interested? Please Apply online