Seasonal Spa Manager for a Cruise Ship .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: EU 2,150
Location: River cruise
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Hair Stylist, Swedish Massage
Start date: Immediately
.  Certified hair dresser
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience onboard a cruise ship, river ship or similar operation ashore within the Spa or Resort Industry
• Management skills (education or experience from supervising position is preferred)
• Service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills
• Basic accounting skills
• MS Office skills
• English fluent (written & spoken)
• Second language preferred
• To ensure that the spa operations meet with the standards as described in the spa manual.
• To maximize guest satisfaction consistent with standards through thorough planning, organizing and administration of the spa.
• To liaise with the Hotel Operations and know the specifics and ensure adherence to third party contracts.
• To perform hair treatments as required to the highest possible standard.
• To be responsible for and perform all receptionist duties with highest quality on a daily basis