Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Location: south delhi
Start date: Immediately
ASSISTANT SPA MANAGER & MANAGER
We have an urgent opening for MANAGERS in one of the leading brands in Hospitality Industry !!
Roles and Responsibility:-
• The manager of a spa facility should oversee the operation of a business that provides clients with various services, including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and more.
• She should provide the spa visitors with a satisfying experience and manages all staff and activities of the facility.
• Depending of the facility, some daily duties may include human resources, office procedures, marketing, ordering supplies and materials, housekeeping, staff training, and handling complaints.
• Create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
• Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate.
• Effectively administer and monitor Staff Scheduling procedures.
• Manage inventory effectively.
• Implement a clearly established opening and closing procedure.
• Ensure stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
• Attend Management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the Spa.
• Hold regular staff meetings to keep staff up to date on all aspects of the Spa's operation.
• Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
• Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys, focus groups and comment cards.
• Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
• Guide staff to become caring problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair.
• Exhibit a professional attitude, and an Ability to handle difficult situations.
• Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
• Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
• Develop and maintain compensation guidelines for customer complaint handling.
• Special preference to Female candidates.
• Candidate nearby these locations are preferable.
• Comfortable in day shift (1pm to 10 pm).
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Confident & pleasant personality is mandatory.
Experience for Manager :- 2 to 6 years in Hospitality Industry/BPO/ Candidates from Spa Industry (Preference)
Experience for Asst. Manager:- 1 to 3 in Hospitality Industry/ BPO/ Candidates from Spa Industry (Preference)
Interested Candidates should apply online with updated CV