Full Time Spa Manager
for a Day Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: North London
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, CIBTAC, BABTAC, ITEC, NVQ - SVQ3
Required Skills: Bathing Rituals, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Finance and Budgeting, Hydrotherapy, Management, Marketing, Membership Sales, Product Sales, Sales, Swedish Massage
Start date: Immediately
We are recruiting for Spa Managers and General managers for, The Old Hammam and Spa in North London,... Show More
We are recruiting for Spa Managers and General managers for, The Old Hammam and Spa in North London, with the largest Turkish bath in Europe , Sauna, Steam room, Ice room, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and five treatment rooms.
- Manage the existing team, provide career development and training to fully allow the operational standards to be effective.
- Liaise with the Spa Treatment Supervisor to ensure diary management is fulfilled, treatments are maximised with the most cost effective man management.
- Create and implement spa incentives based on upselling strategies and campaigns.
Implement systems to monitor operational standards on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Have complete responsibility for the Health & Safety of the Spa. Ensure as a minimum statutory training is completed, checks such as chlorine & pH levels are carried out, recorded and maintained.
Required skills and Experience:
- This position requires the commitment from an experienced manager therefore as a minimum, applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You should be NVQ Level 3 Spa Therapy or Hydrotherapy qualified and have previous experience as a Senior Beauty Therapist.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload is essential
- First Aid at Work, pool attendant and pool operations are preferred
- Proven experience working with sales and the ability to drive sales.
- Problem solving.
- People Management.
- Leadership & Motivational Skills.
- To be able to work shifts which will include some weekends and bank holidays
- Second language preferred
We can only consider applications for this role from people who are legally allowed to work in the UK and have all their documentation in place. Should you be successful in securing an interview, you will be required to bring your passport and if applicable, any relevant visa/work permit with you at that time. Show Less