You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, NVQ - SVQ3, BTEC National Diploma
Start date: Immediately
Set in 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on the banks of the River Thames, Our Premium Club, Hotel and Conference Centre. The unrivalled sports and leisure facilities will soon be enhanced by a brand new bespoke 6 room luxury Spa.
The Spa details
• Relaxation Lounge overlooking the vast grounds and River Thames.
• 1 double treatment room including private Hydro therapy Bath and Experience Shower
• 4 single treatment rooms – 1 en suite
• Dedicated Manicure / Pedicure room featuring state of the art foot spa.
• A unique partnership with a Luxury Organic Range – ila
• Expanded range of complete spa treatments
• Provide a warm, efficient and professional service to the clientele
Promote treatment and product sales
• Work to the specified targets to achieve commission on treatments and retail
• Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene in the Spa
• Promote the facilities and services the department offer to raise The Lensbury profile
• Ensure health & safety procedures are maintained to provide safe working practices
• Recognised qualification i.e HND, City & Guilds, C.I.D.E.S.C.O, ITEC, BABTAC or NVQ level 3
• Must have worked in a professional Beauty/Spa environment.
• Dedicated professional who is passionate about the Spa / Leisure industry
• Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
•Experience in a similar role essential
• Willing to participate and develop skills through a training programme
• Well-groomed and presentable
• Computer knowledge an advantage – using Premier Core would be advantageous
• Active team player, able to organise and promote special offers and events
• Must have a basic understanding of Health and Safety
Ranges with in the Spa
• Mii Brows
• Mii Tan
• Outback Organics Waxing range
Terms & Conditions
• Salary dependent on experience plus excellent commission on retail and treatments
• Free club membership valued at over £100 monthly
• Full-time / Part time roles available – up to 39 hours per week worked on a 5 over 7 shift basis including evenings and weekends
• Competitive Salary and excellent commission structure, as well as product incentives
• Additional training will be provided to gain the necessary expertise helping you to achieve your successful career with us
• Uniform provided
• Free meal whilst on duty
• BUPA after qualifying period
• Company Pension scheme
• Discount on Spa retail products
If you are interested in being part of the journey of the new spa please apply online.