Full Time Hair Stylist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Nigeria .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Start date: Open Ended
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY -
• Staff Training
• Staff Scheduling
• Day-to-Day Hair related Operations
• Interviews for New Stylist
• Team Building
• Work space management and Salon Hygiene Management
• General Control Checks of entire operations to avoid loop holes
• Hair Consultation with Clients
• Salon product Inventory Management
• Train all stylist to ensure global standards and best practices are implemented
• Oversee BRAIDING, NATURAL HAIR CENTER AND SALON departments to ensure all activities, chemical /color applications, treatments, cuts etc are done using standards set by you.
• Ensure all stylists are professional in their appearance, attitude and communications during work.
• Establish service delivery standards, workspace management, cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and tools
• Ensure all stylist can effectively undertake client consultation
• Assist Salon Manger Consult and perform all Hair related activities
• Assist Salon Manger to Conduct Stylist appraisal, reviews and skill assessments
• Present monthly reports to Salon Manager on your areas of responsibility
• Supervise activities of both Salon coordinators (Natural Hair Salon and Weave/Extension Salon)
CONTRACT DURATION - 2 YEARS
TBD. MINIMUM OF $1000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY
5% COMMISION ON PRODUCT SALES
WORK PERMIT, VISA FEE & IMMIGRATION EXPENSE WILL BE DONE BY THE COMPANY
ANNUAL RETURN TICKET TO BE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY