Full Time Salon Manager for a Hair Salon in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Hair Stylist, Management
Start date: Open Ended
The salon focuses on blow dries and styling, and promotes a fresh and energetic environment.
We are seeking a manager to manage salon day-to-day activities. The manager must be charismatic, creative and have a passion for styling.
The manager's personality and leadership skills are key. We are seeking someone who has experience in hair styling / creative styling and is a stylist at heart :). Someone who is energetic, charismatic, friendly and approachable.
The manager needs to be a team player and leader - demonstrate leadership skills, with the dedication and flexibility to jump in and also style hair. The manager must be proactive in supporting the team, setting the tone for the staff, and doing what it takes to support the success of the brand.
Manage day-to-day activities of hair salon, including but not limited to:
* Client management - maintain a strong client base and ensure customer satisfaction
* Oversee salon upkeep - ensure the salon is organized, maintained and clean
* Staff hiring and supervision - manage salon staff; ensure that employees are professional, and adhere to salon standards and in accordance to salon regulations
* Financial management - help maintain financial records, make deposits, pay vendors and ensure salon invoices are paid.
* Inventory management - maintain/manage inventory, and ensure styling products used by stylists and customer purchase are in stock; complete orders in a timely manner
* Take on a small number of clients, allowing the manager to practice her passion; and jump in to help the team when the salon is busy