Full Time Assistant Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Australia .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
• Supervise the daily operations of the luxury Day Spa ensuring that associates perform their duties according to department standards
• Assist with administration including ordering and rostering
• Make recommendations, upsell spa treatments and related products
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments,
greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Ensure cleanliness of Health Club and Day Spa and health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
• Assist the Spa Manger to ensure targets and KPI's are met
• Maintain excellent standards for the guest's experience from start to finish
• Previous experience in a luxury Spa in a similar role
• Armed with smart solutions and a can-do attitude
• Energized in a fast paced environment
• Excellent grooming and presentation skills
• Computer literacy, including excellent Microsoft/Excel skills
• Full time availability, including weekends and public holidays
• Permanent resident or unlimited working rights in Australia
LET THE BENEFITS BEGIN
• Discounted accommodation and food and beverage at our group of Hotels and Resorts worldwide
• Rewards and recognition program
• Training and development opportunities
• Discounted parking
• Dry cleaning provided
Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Please apply online.