Full Time Receptionist for a Day Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Management, Marketing
Start date: Open Ended
Very Good in English and Arabic
1. Insure creating and documenting customers’ information to create an accurate and updated CRM at all times including client therapy tastes, preferences and medical issues if any.
2. Complete and submit necessary paperwork in a timely manner to the supervisor in-charge.
3. Insure Cleanness of the work areas and equipment to the highest hygienic standard. Sterilization of implements and tools at all times.
4. Attend seminars and training as required in order to keep up to date with new products and techniques in the industry.
5. Attend any company training and be able to implement in your practice.
6. Reach sales target as directed by management and record all sales daily.
7. Promote and inform client of services and products offered by 86 Beauty Lounge.
8. Ensure efficient management of all stock including: keeping track of professional items used by yourself monthly basis. Be fully responsible of the tools and stocks given for use under your team supervision.
Please apply online Show Less