Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Hotel Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, NVQ - SVQ3, BTEC National Diploma
Start date: Immediately
The Spa details
• Relaxation Lounge overlooking the vast grounds and River Thames.
• 1 double treatment room including private Hydro therapy Bath and Experience Shower
• 4 single treatment rooms – 1 en suite
• Dedicated Manicure / Pedicure room featuring state of the art foot spa.
• A unique partnership with a Luxury Organic Range – ila
• Expanded range of complete spa treatments
• Provide a warm, efficient and professional service to the clientele
Promote treatment and product sales
• Work to the specified targets to achieve commission on treatments and retail
• Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene in the Spa
• Promote the facilities and services the department offer to raise The Lensbury profile
• Ensure health & safety procedures are maintained to provide safe working practices
• Recognised qualification i.e HND, City & Guilds, C.I.D.E.S.C.O, ITEC, BABTAC or NVQ level 3
• Must have worked in a professional Beauty/Spa environment.
• Dedicated professional who is passionate about the Spa / Leisure industry
• Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
•Experience in a similar role essential
• Willing to participate and develop skills through a training programme
• Well-groomed and presentable
• Computer knowledge an advantage – using Premier Core would be advantageous
• Active team player, able to organise and promote special offers and events
• Must have a basic understanding of Health and Safety
Ranges with in the Spa
• Mii Brows
• Mii Tan
• Outback Organics Waxing range
Terms & Conditions
• Salary dependent on experience plus excellent commission on retail and treatments
• Free club membership valued at over £100 monthly
• Full-time / Part time roles available – up to 39 hours per week worked on a 5 over 7 shift basis including evenings and weekends
• Competitive Salary and excellent commission structure, as well as product incentives
• Additional training will be provided to gain the necessary expertise helping you to achieve your successful career with us
• Uniform provided
• Free meal whilst on duty
• BUPA after qualifying period
• Company Pension scheme
• Discount on Spa retail products
If you are interested in being part of the journey of the new spa please apply online.