Full Time Massage Therapist for a Hair Salon in Bahrain .
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist
Start date: Immediately
we will, upon commencement of operations, sell a wide range of beauty services and products. We will provide quality hair, nail, and skin services, along with top lines of beauty products. What will set us apart from the competition is our commitment to providing all of these services in one convenient location. The salon will be located in a Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·  Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for members and guests and anticipate their needs.
·  Personalize each body treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests. Interact appropriately with guest and members in conversation or simply presence.
·  Must use member and guest name recognition.
·  Follow established protocol to provide consistent, excellent service.
·  Must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of shift to prepare.
·  Be extremely knowledgeable and able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at The Sanctuary Spa. Educate guests on resort activities and facilities.
·  Provide product prescription sheet for all body treatments.
·  Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking of your treatment room. This includes work station, the storage area, and other areas in guest view. Assist in helping with cleanliness throughout The Sanctuary Spa.
·  Perform opening and closing responsibilities noted on massage therapist/room checklist.
·  Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and receptionists. Provide accurate information to the receptionists regarding type and length of treatment provided to guests. Constantly review bookings for the day checking for booking errors, double bookings, special requests, etc.
·  Provide assistance when necessary throughout the Spa.
·  Must have certification in a least one (1) of the specialties offered at the Spa.
·  Talk with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results.
·  Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body.
·  Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body.
·  Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture.
·  Document client’s condition and progress.
·  Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests and co-workers.
·  Promote excellent guest and member relations
SALARY BASED ON THE EXPERIANCE AND PERFORMANCE IN INTERVIEW.
Please apply online Show Less