Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Hotel Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
Signature Living are currently looking to hire a Level 3 qualified Beauty Therapist.
The successful candidate must be able to administer professional facials, massages and beauty treatments to our guests. They must possess thorough knowledge of the skin and body, and have excellent practical techniques, cleanliness and sanitation skills.
They must have excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
The successful candidate will receive training in our spa’s specific massage and facial treatment offerings and may also be required to carry out waxing, manicures and pedicures.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
• To provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with company protocols and accepted certification practices.
• To be flexible with your scheduling, supporting the needs of the spa.
• Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
• Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by ship and company policies and procedures.
• Properly clean and restock room as required.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as seminars, promotions and/or discounts available.