Full Time Spa Manager for a Hotel Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
With a drive to succeed through hard work and a genuine passion for the Hospitality trade, you will be joining one of the biggest and fastest growing companies within the country.
Home of the Titanic commemorates both RMS Titanic and the White Star Line, and allows the public to become part of Liverpool’s maritime history.
Our treatments range from couple’s massages to rejuvenating body wraps as well as offering a wide range of beauty treatments and facials. We furthermore offer wedding spa packages which ensure the bride to be and the mother of the bride are ready for the big day ahead.
As well as private treatment rooms, sauna and a bar, Morgan’s Spa also features a ‘spa pool’ which is an incredible 40 sq ft hydrotherapy pool ideal for relaxing and washing your troubles away.
The ideal Spa Manager will be required to:
• Be hands-on and create an environment which exceeds guests' expectations by spending time with guests on a daily basis and making sure they are being well catered for.
• Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees
• Monitor the financial performance of the Spa, making recommendations for growth and development, liaising with the Sales team and General Manager on a weekly basis.
• Forecasting for offers & promoting key dates
• Have experience in effectively managing workload and a team in a busy and ever changing environment.
The ideal Spa Manager will:
• 2-3 years+ of Spa Management experience
• Has a proven ability to drive a team to meet company targets and is comfortable in a sales role
• Ability to build professional relationships with guests and employees, make business decisions and manage situations effectively.
• Must be I.T. literate
• Complete new starter and refresher training for new employees
• Ideal candidate will be Elemis product trained.