Freelance Treatment Manager / Spa Trainer for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Poland .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Open Ended
International SPA Trainer
You are flexible, independent and passionate, you have the ability to share and transmit your know how in a multicultural environment. You are willing to travel around the world following the market developments. You are an experienced cosmetologist beautician and highly motivated to represent a luxury brand. A good knowledge of the market and of the competitors is an asset. You are looking for a new challenge and aiming to be part of our international development by supporting the sales strategy.
- A Cosmetology or Estheticians license
- Fluent in English (Other languages are an asset)
- Availability and flexibility, willing to extensively travel
- Demonstrate significant competency in sales, products and service
- Maintain an excellent, professional appearance
- Rigorous and precise
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively and proactively handle various situations and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in the spa industry (five star hotels) as a therapist is an asset
If your profile corresponds to the above please apply online