Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Skin Clinic in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: OTE £23,000
Location: Central London
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Nail Specialist
Start date: Immediately
Our brand is the renowned industry leader for hand and feet treatments and products sold in their luxury clinics, top spas and prestigious retailers . Vogue has described our London Foot Clinic as being like heaven and being “the best place in the world to get a pedicure”.
• A can do attitude
• The ability to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
• A keen sense of caring for clients and wanting to make a memorable experience which our clients are keen to return to
• The ability to hit retail and treatments targets
• A passion for the beauty/ spa industry
• Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills.
• Keen to work towards achieving treatment and retail targets
• Competitive salary
• 20 days holidays entitlement
• Pension scheme
• Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
• Discount on products and treatments
• commission on all product sales commission on treatments
• Minimum NVQ Level 2
• 2 years Spa/Clinic Environment
Give your career a boost by joining our world class beauty brand. We welcome new beauticians joining us to provide this superb service working for this very special company. Top training is provided which will add to your skills and experience. Basic salary is £16,900 with expected commission earnings of £6000 per annum, making a total potential salary of £22,900. Excellent career progression and a happy working environment await!