Full Time Spa Manager for a Day Spa in Egypt .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: $3,000 net per month
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Management, Marketing, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Immediately
• Meals: at Palm Club outlets during work & 500 EGP monthly food allowance
• Transportation: between home and work provided
• Medical: as prescribed by the Employer’s policy.
• Flights: one return ticket to home country annually
• Working hours: eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week. When business volumes require the Spa Manager will be expected to work an additional day per week and as needed during peak time.
• Annual leave: Twenty Eight (28) days of annual leave, subject to the Employer’s approval and after completion of 6 months of continuous service. Also, fourteen (14) days public holidays per year, to be taken when operation allows.
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Regional Director and the owning company’s Representative, the Spa manager will be responsible for the overall operation and management of the centre including the fitness area, where there is also a gym manager appointed.
The Spa manager will demonstrate excellent and mindful leadership throughout to maximize guest and team satisfaction. The Spa manager is responsible for all policies and procedures and has direct co-operation with the Palm Club GM, the Palm Club Manager, as well as supervises/works with the Ki Spa gym manager.