Full Time Beauty Therapist for a Day Spa in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: 10.00 per hour
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, BABTAC, ITEC, NVQ - SVQ3
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Facial Specialist, Indian Head Massage, Nail Specialist, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage
Start date: Immediately
This, Golf Hotel and Spa in the Cotswolds are looking to recruit new Spa Therapist's to join our team in delivering a full range of Elemis treatments in our 4 treatment room spa, working alongside our friendly spa team in the luxurious surroundings in the Cotswolds. This is an exciting role for self motivated ambitious Spa Therapist's.
Spa Therapist Key Accountabilities:
* Passion for exceeding guest expectation and customer service to the highest standards.
* Demonstrate a welcoming and professional approach to guests.
* Immaculate presentation standards.
* Previous experience in similar role and luxury environment.
* Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems.
* Experience working with Elemis would be a distinct advantage, however full training will be provided.
* Achieve retails sales and treatment up sell’s from targets set by the Spa Manager.
* Comply with SOP and safe working practises.
*Comply with Health and Safety procedures, pool tests, health and safety supervisory checks, risk assessment.
* The Spa is a seven day a week operation so flexibility with weekend and some evening work would be expected.
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Qualifications & Experience:
•Previous Spa Therapist experience to NVQ level 3 standards or equivalent is essential.
•Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
•Experience in working with luxury brands, such as Elemis/ OPI (full training will be given in these product house’s).
•Passion for exceeding guest expectation and customer service to the highest standard.
• Free provided staff meals on shift.
• 40% Discount at the resort.
• Staff Uniform provided.
• Free Parking on premises.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour