Full Time Spa Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Greece .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Elounda region, Crete
Required Skills: Sales
Start date: 01 Apr 2018
The Spa Manager will operate the Spa under the direction, supervision and in accordance with the systems of the Management Company in charge of the Hotel Spa. Training on the management systems & standards will be provided.
Requirements: Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must. Russian or French will be appreciated
• At least 2 years previous management experience in either spas of 5 star Hotels
• Proven track record of managing a spa or fitness team
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Experience with preparing operational and other reports relating to the performance of the spa or club.
• Good working knowledge of excel and word applications
• A good marketer with a track record of driving sales
• Understand high standards of customer care and 5 star hotel standards
• Self- motivated and able to work independently undertaking “bottom line” responsibility.
• Understanding of the protocols and procedures for massage, beauty and body treatments, hair and nail services, personal training and fitness, in order to direct the team and ensure quality of services.