Full Time Assistant Manager for a High Street Salon in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, CIBTAC, BABTAC, ITEC, NVQ - SVQ3
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist, Cellulite, Facial Specialist, Laser Therapist, Lymphatic Drainage, Nail Specialist, Product Sales, Sales, Skin Clinic Specialist, Stone Therapy
Start date: Immediately
Must have minimum of 2 years experience working in a salon/spa environment.
The successful candidate must be a well presented, reliable and enthusiastic. You must be to able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high salon standards, and be confident in performing beauty treatments with good customer service and retail sales skills
• Opening and Closing the salon
• Maintaining the day-to-day operational standards of the Salon
• Providing accurate cashing up at the end of the day
• Excellent customer service and a personable, positive approach to all clients
• NVQ 2/3 or equivalent Beauty Therapy qualification
• Senior Therapist/Assistant manager salon experience
• A passion for high quality skin care
• Strong retail sales skills
• Positive, polite and engaging client communication skills
• Immaculately presentable, punctual and reliable
• Flexibility and a "can do” attitude are essential