Full Time Receptionist for a Day Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Al Ain
Required Skills: Marketing, Membership Sales, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Immediately
• Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Greet, assist clients and direct clients to treatment rooms.
• Check in clients by following check-in policies and procedures and using the check-in systems of manual visit records when the systems are down
• Check out clients by following check-out policies and procedures and using the check-out systems or manual visit records when the systems are down
• Follow appropriate cash handling procedures and providing general information and explaining applicable fees.
• Communicate with Management, Finance, HR & Admin Offices as needed
• Cash Handling Reconciliation Deposit and handle cash according to the Cash Handling protocol.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Directors
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Open to females who are fluent English speakers, has attested Diploma and Good Conduct Certificate (issued by her home country's government and attested at her home country's UAE embassy). If applicant is already in the UAE, she must be on cancelled transferable employment visa without labor ban.
Our Beauty Centers are the finest beauty spas in the city of Al Ain, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are always looking for professional, experienced and talented service providers and support staff to join our team. Show Less