Full Time Head Therapist for a Hotel Spa in Bahrain .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Cellulite, Deep Tissue Massage, Eastern European Traditional Treatments, Facial Specialist, Hair Colour Specialist, Hair Stylist, Lymphatic Drainage, Product Sales, Reflexology, Sales, Shiatsu, Stone Therapy
Start date: Immediately
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable Spa experience.
• Able to prioritise tasks
• Self motivated
• Communication skills in English (verbal/written) We are looking for a Therapist that is knowledgeable of a full range of spa treatments including;
• Facials (electrical and hands on)
• Massage, ideally Swedish, Thai, Hot Stone Therapy, (any of them not all are essential)
• Body exfoliation treatments, body wraps, hydro bath, and LPG treatments would be an advantage.
• Performing a range of Beauty Treatments at a high standard
• Undertakes wet treatments – Turkish/Moroccan bath
• You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing a client base and ensuring repeat business, ensuring an exceptional spa experience. Advises and promotes and sells skin and body care packages to guests
Conducts Spa tours by escorting guests around the spa and explaining the facilities and showcase the treatments offered.
• Offer an outstanding service
• Coordinates the bookings and schedules for treatments with Reception
• Keeping the treatment rooms and Spa area clean and tidy at all times Package Details:
• Tax Free Basic Salary: Up to 480 BD per month + Commissions
• Housing: Company Accommodation
• Company Transport
• Air tickets: To resort to start work and then an Airline ticket to/from country of residence every two years.
• Vacation: 21 calendar days’ vacation per annum Show Less