Full Time Massage Therapist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Oman .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: 400+ OMR
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, ITEC
Required Skills: Facial Specialist, Holistic Therapy Specialist, Skin Clinic Specialist, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage
Start date: Open Ended
experience: the treatment.
• It is the responsibility of the Spa Therapist to ensure that
we deliver special, individual and unique service to all
guests in the Spa and Fitness Center.
• It is the Spa Therapists responsibility to ensure highest
level of comfort and service and create a genuine, warm
and welcoming environment for our guests.
• Therapist will ensure that the handover is completed in the
guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on
treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and
act on any discrepancies.
• The Therapist will require a high level of social skills and
the ability to take responsibility for the customer service in
• High standard of presentation is essential together with
reliability and punctuality.
• Perform spa treatments to a high standard.
• On completion of the Guests treatment experience,
guide them to their next area.
• Following scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms
• Manage levels of professional stock and supplies
• Reference and abide by the spa’s Standard Operating
Procedures, Policies & Forms Manuals
• Beauty Therapy Certificate
• Aromatherapy Certificate
• First Aid and CPR Certificate (an advantage)
• Knowledge of Herbal Therapy
Three (3) years spa therapy experience in an international
standard spa Show Less