Full Time Massage Therapist
for a Cruise Ship .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Cruise Ship
Essential Qualifications: Degree, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC, NVQ - SVQ3, NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Maternity Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage
Start date: Immediately
We are the world’s recognized leader in wellness with luxury destination spa resorts and SpaClub®... Show More
We are the world’s recognized leader in wellness with luxury destination spa resorts and SpaClub® day facilities on land and at sea.
• Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ work experience in reputable spa or 5-star hotel.
• Degree/Diploma /Course Certificate in Spa or Massage /Physical Therapy must hold official certification for at least 4 types of massages, in any 4 of the following- Deep tissue, Hot Stone, Shiatsu, Swedish, Sports, Thai, Reiki, Pre-Natal, Lymphatic.
• Must be at least 23 years old.
• English speaking, reading and writing fluency,
• Candidates must have a mature and outgoing personality,
• candidate must be willing to complete a minimum 7-month contract at sea,
• Candidate must pass a pre-employment medical examination and criminal background check.
• Applicants of all nationalities are welcome.
• highly competitive remuneration package working as an independent contractor,
• excellent training on board and career development opportunities
• complimentary accommodation and meals on board, discounts on services and products,
• medical coverage on board
• work in a multicultural environment on board luxury cruise ships,
• 60-hour work week with time off to visit interesting places all over the world.