Full Time Area Sales Representative
for a Day Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Dubai and/or Abu Dhabi
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Management, Marketing, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Immediately
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads & identify decis... Show More
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads & identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- Reaching out to new corporate accounts / Institutions and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services and convince corporate companies/ institutions to collaborate with us.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- Responsible for creating sales revenue from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining and retaining corporate accounts and developing relationship with them.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs and creating quotations based on requirements.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Daily report and plan for the next day.
Young Dynamic and ambitious individual with a pleasing personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone presence.
Exceptional public relation and presentation skills for new account acquisition and retention of current accounts.
Sales skills, team player, self-motivated, well groomed
Independent worker; should hit the ground running.
Good knowledge of computers.
Comfortable with making sales presentations.
Should have a corporate business development and sales background in hospitality industry background.
Communicate and cross sell new opportunities to the existing and potential clients. Show Less