Full Time Nail Technician for a High Street Salon in Croatia .
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: 13 May 2023
We’re looking for someone full-time, preferably with experience and great communication skills. An ideal candidate will be familiar with the latest products and techniques in the nail industry and be able to make recommendations to clients.
• Proven experience working as a nail technician
• all types of nail extensions (Polygel)
• Gel manicure and pedicure
• The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
• Detail-orientated and patient.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences
• Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
• Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
• Sanitising all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
• Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
• Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
• Providing quality hand and foot massages
• Applying nail art and rhinestones
• Nail art designs- should be creative with nail styles and design
• Updated with latest trend
Flights, accommodation and visa docs supplied.
If interested, please enquire immediately, recruitment process and visa travel takes approx. 10 weeks to finalise.
Only serious applicants apply.
Thanks Show Less