Full Time Beauty Therapist
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Spain .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Ibiza, Spain, ES
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial Specialist, Nail Specialist, Sales, Swedish Massage
Start date: 01 Jun 2021
Beauty and spa therapists looking for a new adventure? Spend the summer on the famous Mediterranean ... Show More
Beauty and spa therapists looking for a new adventure? Spend the summer on the famous Mediterranean Island of Ibiza working with Massage Beach Ibiza. Established since 2006, we are proud to be the largest company within our sector and operating region.
• Working outside, poolside at hotels in a visual area. Offering nail
treatments, facials and massage.
• Great job variety. Working at different hotel locations on a daily basis.
• Flexibility with days off so you can enjoy the island. Working 5 days per
• Training provided. You will need to complete online training before
arriving in Ibiza. Onsite training is provided once you have arrived.
• Fantastic opportunity to meet new people live in a new place and
experience different cultures.
The season runs from 1st June until 29th October (covid restrictions dependent 2021). Please specify when you are available to work in your cover letter.
• NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in beauty therapy and massage.
• Right to work in Spain.
• Target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Strong work ethic.
• 'Can do' attitude'; efficient and enthusiastic.
• Demonstrate passion and dedication to the beauty industry.
• Well-presented individual who takes pride in their appearance.
• Reliable with excellent time keeping skills and a professional manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Intermediate level English speaking, reading and writing.
• Experience working abroad and/or travelling.
• The ability to speak Spanish, Italian and/ or German would be
advantageous but not essential.
• 1 or more years’ experience working in the industry.
• Computer literate with experience working on reception.