You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Required Skills: Management, Marketing, Membership Sales, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Immediately
Our Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise with a new location coming to Fayetteville in September 2015. The Fayetteville location seeks a motivated and outgoing Spa Manager to join our team.
The Leadership Team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service in a team-oriented environment. The Spa manager is vital in helping achieve this goal, as they help motivate and organize our team of over 40 employees. This is a full time position, with opportunities to earn commissions and annual bonuses. The ideal candidate for this job will possess strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to motivate and support employees to peak performance. Salary range 35-45K depending on experience. Opportunity for performance bonus.
The primary duties for our Spa Manager are:
1. Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage therapists, and estheticians
2. Oversee training of staff
3. Order retail and professional product as needed; manage a current inventory on all products
4. Create and aid in implementation of sales goals for staff
5. Oversee implementation of corporate protocols
6. Fielding client concerns/comments as needed, and assisting with front desk as needed
7. Maintain communication with staff to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the spa
8. Other duties as assigned by ownership team
Experience and skill requirements:
1. 2-4 years Spa Management experience required or comparable industry.
2. Must be a dynamic leader who can guide staff to operate at peak efficiency
3. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
4. Must be a self-starter who enjoys working with the public in a fast-paced environment
5. Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
6. Must show proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other basic computer skills
7. Availability to work Saturdays is a must; some evening availability preferred
8. Experience with the Millennium Point of Sale System is required.
If you meet the above requirements and feel you would make a great addition to the team, please send a current resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references. Relocation assistance may be provided to ideal candidate.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
•Retail Management or Spa Management: 2 years