Full Time Salon Manager
for a Hair Salon in Qatar .
Minimum experience required: over 10 years.
Salary: 10,000 -12,000
Start date: Immediately
The salon manager is responsible for the efficient profitability and run... Show More
The salon manager is responsible for the efficient profitability and running of the hair salon by making sure that the count numbers of the customers are maintained and reviewed. She shall take into account all the standards of hairdressing and customer services are being carried out according to the policies of the company that is in force.
She must be familiar with the beauty industry. She is responsible for researching and keeping the salon styles, techniques, and services up to date and at par with the other local salons. She hires and trains all newly hired staff in order to give the best service to their clients. She also handles the schedule of the staff which includes the stylists, receptionists and even the apprentices. She is also responsible for signing the paperwork for their payroll. A hair salon manager is also in charge of the business side of the hair salon. She devises ways to advertise and sell the hair salons products by giving special offers and promos. She must handle and cares for her customers. She makes sure that they are satisfied, and takes care of complaints and handles it in a quick manner.
• Responsible for the Salon team in the areas of hiring, training, scheduling and ordering supplies. Ensure the highest quality treatments and services are provided for Salon clientele.
• Monitor staffing needs on a day to day basis working with Spa management using “yielding strategies to ensure maximum utilization of facility and resources.
• Directs treatment staff “down-time” to support salon operations as needed.
• Directs “Side duties” of the salon Staff. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of all Salon facilities.
• Knowledgeable about all Salon services offered at out facility.
• Coordinates training for Spa and Salon teams on salon services.
• Maintains adherence to and stays abreast of any changes to the State Rules and Regulations. Maintains the highest standards of quality and service for the guests of Nadia salon and spa.
• Reviews job applications and interviews prospective applicants with the Spa Management.
• Attends weekly meetings with Spa Management team as to be a voice for the Salon operations.
• Orients New Hires to Rules and Regulations of the Salon.
• Prepares and assists with disciplinary action.
• Prepares and assists with evaluations
• Assists with written evaluation
• Participates in verbal evaluation with Management
• Order and maintain the retail and professional product inventory, according to a monthly budget.