Full Time Beauty Therapist for a High Street Salon in UK - United Kingdom .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: North West London
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial Specialist, Swedish Massage, Threading
Start date: Immediately
Full-Time / Part-Time Beauty Therapists required for a Beauty Salon situated in Kensal Rise, London NW10.
We specialise in Dermalogica and Elemis for facials. For manicures and pedicures we offer Nailtique and Gelish. Among the other treatments we offer are CACI Non Surgical Face & Body Treatment and IPL Hair Removal. The position is suited for someone that can work in a team, is quick with waxing and can work on their own initiative and with minimum supervision.
We offer the following treatments: Dermalogica Facials, Microdermabrasion, mini facials, Facial Peels, Waxing (including Brazilian & Hollywood), Massage, Tinting, Manicure & Pedicure, Gelish, Callus Peel, CACI Non Surgical Face & Body Treatment, Spray Tanning, IPL Hair Removal, Electrolysis & Body Treatments.
What we offer:
• Wages are a combination of basic pay & commission on product sales. You would expect to earn £7.00+ per hour & more depending on experience, speed & ability to sell products
• Deserving therapist are given tips by customers, which are kept by individual therapists.
• Retail products at cost price for you
• Heavily discounted treatments for yourself
What we expect from you:
• To be punctual, friendly, professional, organised, willing to learn, be enthusiastic and passionate about your role and truly want to offer the best treatment possible to a client
• Need previous salon experience, confident in waxing (including Brazilian & Hollywood), nail polish and massage
• Threading would be an advantage
• Level - 2 (or equivalent) in Beauty Therapy and Massage
• Must be able to work 5 days per week, including Saturday
• Able to work under pressure and get on with people
• Live within commuting distance of salon
• References from previous beauty salons required
We are open 6 days a week. You would be required to work a 3-4 days week, which must include a Saturday.
In recent years the area has developed into one of London's trendiest area and was voted London's Best Street. Many people have moved out of Notting Hill & Westbourne Grove to Kensal Rise. Surrounding shops include many boutique, bars and Cafes in the area. Transport includes major bus routes, Bakerloo Line, and also Network Rail Silverlink.