Full Time Massage Therapist for a Day Spa in USA - United States .
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Fairfax, VA
Essential Qualifications: NCBTMB
Required Skills: Deep Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage, Reflexology, Sports Massage, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage
Start date: Immediately
We are looking for a Spa professional to provide professional massage therapy and to recommend a maintenance program to help guests obtain and maintain optimum health and wellness.
Work in an environment where both you and your guests feel welcome and relaxed.
Our full service establishment in a convenient location is guaranteed to allow you the best opportunity to build a strong client base. We offer a high commission and more.
A Successful candidate will possess:
- Appropriate License per state/county/city compliance
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly attitude, as well as, have passion and knowledge regarding the spa and wellness industry.
- Professional presentation, excellent verbal communication skills
- Dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth.