You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Norfolk, GB
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ3
Required Skills: Deep Tissue Massage
Start date: Immediately
Looking for something special? We are looking for a Clinical Massage Therapist
This is a fulfilling and wonderful opportunity to join a renowned, exemplary, multidisciplinary Practice in the heart of stunning Norfolk.
We are beautifully situated in a fully renovated Grade 2 listed building in the inspiring and award-winning location of Pensthorpe Natural Park, on the outskirts of the bustling town of Fakenham and close to the vibrant centre of Norwich. With miles of beautiful coastline and a huge array of outdoor activities on offer within a short travelling distance of the Practice, we are able to achieve and enjoy the ideal balance between work and leisure.
The business was established in 2007 and, over the years, has grown and developed to be a multi award-winning Practice. We take a proactive approach to health and all therapists and practitioners work closely together to achieve the best outcomes for our loyal, long-standing - and continually- growing - patient base. We have an ethos of providing the time that each patient needs.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and committed Clinical Massage Therapist to join our brilliant team.
What we are offering
- Take over an existing, well-organised and well-managed patient base
- An employed position offering a competitive salary and the security and benefits that come with a well established Practice
- Supportive and cohesive development and training provided by our Chiropractors to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Strong team ethos with all members having a common approach to provide exceptional care to our patients
- Highly competent, supportive and experienced Practice Co-ordinator team with a ‘can do’ attitude delivering excellent patient care. The team handle all aspects of patient booking, fee-taking, administration, letters and diary enhancements allowing you to focus on your role as a Clinical Therapist
- Exceptional local reputation
- Unique location in stunning surroundings
- Annual Staff Membership to Pensthorpe Natural Park (including discount available for family members) -
- Free on-site parking
What we would like from you
- The ability to connect with your patients and have strong communication skills
- Clinical Massage experience of at least 12 months
- At minimum, a relevant level 3 qualification suited to undertake this Clinical position (it is helpful to note that this role would not suit therapists with only holistic qualifications)
- The desire to become an important and key member of the Practice
- Hours: Could accommodate full or part time hours
What one of our team members has to say…
“It is an excellent Practice and a huge advantage to work in a multidisciplinary team with like-minded individuals who work together and have the same aim - to provide an outstanding level of care for every one of our patients. The environment is so refreshing with such a positive approach."
Does this sound like the role you have been looking for?
If so, please:
Apply online, including a list of your qualifications and work experience
Application deadline: 30/10/2021
As a Private Healthcare Practice, we continue to follow strict Covid protocols, including the wearing of masks, social distancing and clean down procedures Show Less