Full Time Spa Manager for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Cambodia .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Siem Reap
Start date: Open Ended
Situated in the exotic city of Siem Reap, Our Resort & Spa is a boutique, Moroccan-inspired resort that offers a unique experience. It has been designed to be a destination where travelers from the East and West come to pleasantly discover quality comfort and superior service. The exquisite spa, swimming pool, beautiful rooms, and other amenities make this Resort & Spa a memorable destination for visitors in Siem Reap.
We are searching for spa manager and trainer who can manage the department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with hotel standards, through planning, organizing, and managing the Spa Department.
- Manage and oversee the Spa Department and all they entail
- Ensure the training of the spa staff and maintaining the high quality of service
- Complete all necessary reporting, inventories, budgeting and meet financial targets.
- Maintain operating criteria/spa concepts and be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all spa related services in relation to consistency with policies, philosophy, and objectives for the spa.
- Able to manage Human Resource duties such as hiring, discipline, mentor, performance evaluations, and other needed duties related to personnel of Spa Department.
- Lead, motivate and coach the team of staff to achieve superior service and sales target.
- Able to develop and enhance programs and policies to ensure staff of choice and retention of high performers, and able to mentor and develop high potential managers.
- Initiate continuous and successful marketing and other methodologies to achieve business targets
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in spa operation (preferably in hotel spa), and at least 2 years supervisory or managerial experience
- Able to communicate in English
- Spa training certificate highly preferred
- Bachelor degree in hospitality, spa management or related filed is preferred
- Business experience with knowledge of spa, marketing, finance and accounting is a plus
- Good organizational, planning and managerial skills
[Salary & Benefits]
Salary is competitive and negotiable
Commission and bonus also part of consideration
One way flight ticket will be provided
Living accommodation and meals will be provided