Full Time Fitness Professional
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Egypt .
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: NVQ - SVQ2
Required Skills: Aerobics, Aqua Fit, Fitness Instructor Gym, Fitness Instructor Studio, Fitness Dance, Spinning
Start date: Open Ended
A SPA-consulting and management company with its head office in Hamburg (Germany) and its newly open... Show More
A SPA-consulting and management company with its head office in Hamburg (Germany) and its newly opened Spa in Alexandria - Egypt, is looking for a Fitness Instructor
• excellent knowledge of and practice experience in basic body treatments (including scrubs, peels and wraps) and different types of massages (including Swedish massage and aromatherapy massage);
• general knowledge of and practice experience in fitness classes (including water aerobics, spinning and step) will be beneficial.
• excellent technical aptitude and general gym operations knowledge;
• good product and services sales experience;
• general knowledge of holistic concepts relating to well-being in a SPA environment.
• customer oriented;
• willing to learn about SPA treatments and concepts that derive from other cultures;
• respecting corporate standards;
• enthusiastic, friendly and communicable;
• strongly organised, punctual and self-motivated;
• team player;
• flexible with scheduling and available to work extra hours;
• available for multi-task assignments.