Full Time Massage Therapist
for a Day Spa in Estonia .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Acupuncture, Asian Treatments, Chinese Treatments
Start date: Immediately
We are an enterprise that mainly provides massage services. Our Chinese massage salon is located in ... Show More
We are an enterprise that mainly provides massage services. Our Chinese massage salon is located in Tallinn’s city centre, where we have been operating successfully for 2.5 years. As interest in and demand for the services offered in our salon has increased, we are now looking to hire experienced and professional massage therapists who can perform all of the main types of traditional Chinese massage.
CHINESE MASSAGE THERAPIST
• Performing different types of Chinese massage
• Performing traditional Chinese medicine therapies
• Advising and consulting clients
• A massage school diploma for the performance of Chinese massages and therapies
• At least 2 years’ experience in performing Chinese massage and therapies
• Basic knowledge of human anatomy and principles of Chinese medicine
• Ability to assess a person's state of health and advise them on choosing a type of massage
• Passion and love for massage work and willingness to develop in this field
• A positive and professional approach to work
• Honest, open, trustworthy, cheerful
• Friendly, polite, good social skills
• Good command of Russian and English
• Ability to recommend methods of alternative medicine and give nutrition advice
• A motivating salary
• A cosy and modern work environment
• A friendly and supportive team
• Honesty and openness towards our employees
• Opportunities for personal development and self-realisation