You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Nail Specialist
Start date: Open Ended
Note: for female only
LOCATION: Baghdad – Iraq
New spa - Coming soon
Nail technicians may perform the following tasks:
• apply gel and acrylic nail enhancements and extensions
• perform manicures and pedicures
• use specialist tools and electrical equipment on nail enhancements
• apply decorative and airbrushed nail art
• maintain safe work practices and hygiene standards
• read and interpret product information to make safe and appropriate recommendations to clients
• perform reception duties (receiving bookings and arranging appointments, for example)
• perform routine housekeeping duties
• maintain client records
• provide advice about and sell nail products
• Maintain knowledge of current industry standards and practices.
• Do all kinds of nails care services and treatments including cuticle trimming, nail clipping, polishing, foot and leg massages, paraffin treatments, and hot oil treatments.
• Introduce to clients new nail styles and color trends and sell them new products and hand/foot services programs.
• Identify foot and hands skin problems to provide necessary treatments.
• Use proper equipment and materials.
• Work (10) to (13) hours daily especially during seasons.
• Ensure and maintain clean sterilized equipment, especially nail and cuticle clippers, files, and brushes.
• Sanitize Pedicure Tubs after completion of service to each client.
• Satisfy needs of each client and respond to clients complaints.
• Guide and convince clients to utilize other services in the Spa.
• Use materials and equipment with appropriate and economical application (especially gel and glue).
• Perform duties in efficient and courteous manner.
• neat personal appearance
• no allergies to products and chemicals used
• a genuine interest in people
• good interpersonal skills
• excellent hand-eye coordination
• able to cope with the physical demands of the job
• Creative and artistic ability.
• Graduate from a Nail Technician School, or from a Cosmetology School.
• One year work experience.
• English speaking.
• Good personality and communication skills.