Seasonal Massage Therapist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Ireland .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Doonbeg, IE
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC
Start date: Immediately
• Administer expert massage services for various purposes and needs.
• Maintain accurate inventory controls of supplies used, and also use supplies properly, sufficiently, but not wastefully, in a manner that provides excellent quality treatments with efficient use of products.
• To understand the importance of punctuality for appointments in Spa
• To understand that laundry procedures for setting up treatment rooms must be followed at all times.
• Uphold all protocols for set-up and cleanliness of treatment rooms.
• To understand that all treatment procedures should be adhered to at all times to ensure the highest quality and consistent benefits and enjoyment for members and guests.
• To understand that member and guest code standards and procedures must be adhered to at all times.
• At all times act as a representative of Spa and its philosophy, in a matter that benefits the Spa.
• To understand that as a representative of the Spa and its philosophy, each team member will maintain a health, fit appearance and positive attitude.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Relevant Qualification in Massage
• 2 years minimum experiences in massage therapies for upscale clientele.
• Extensive experiences, understanding and knowledge of massage field
• Experience in administering treatments to male and female guests in professional manner
• Experience in dealing with people, guests and staff, and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate in a friendly, sensitive, professional manner