Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Eden Island, SC
Start date: 21 Jan 2019
Our Spa is located in the beautiful, tropical island nation of the Seychelles. We are the largest Day Spa in the country catering to high-profile/VIP clientele, expats and tourists from all over the world as well as Seychellois nationals.
Our focus is on holistic well-being. We put a big emphasis on caring for our clients and making them feel special.
We only use highly-effective and unique, natural and organic products and the latest non-invasive beauty and health equipment and treatments.
We have a wide range of treatments to cater to our clientele's needs with a big emphasis on high-quality, great client tailored service and professionalism, which applicants should consider before applying.
What we are looking for in a Beauty Therapist:
- Fluent in English
- Must have valuable knowledge and experience regarding the spa/beauty industry
- Must be qualified as a spa therapist and very capable/experienced in body treatments such as: a wide variety of massages, body scrubs, body wraps, facials.
- Being qualified and confident in other treatments such as Manicure/Pedicure, waxing, threading, lash & brow, would be highly advantageous to any applicant and preferred, but not necessary. If not qualified for these treatments, applicants must be willing and show enthusiasm to learn.
- Must be willing to share his/her knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be willing to learn new treatments and equipment.
- Applicants must be well-groomed/hygienic, courteous/friendly, professional, hard-working, a dynamic team player and passionate about their work.
-Quality retail experience preferred, but not necessary.
-Must have great client relations experience
Some of the benefits:
Staff Accommodation in private room, sharing house with other international staff and monthly food allowance will be provided.
Non target based commission on all treatments and products.
Good opportunity for promotion within the company based on
Very competitive salary with yearly revision
1x paid return flight ticket to home country per year
21 days paid annual leave (holiday) per year
Basic Salary will be negotiated after review of candidates C.V. and after further discussion with said candidate.
For further details or questions, please apply online. Thank you
Come join us! Show Less