Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Palolem Beach, South Goa,
Required Skills: Asian Treatments, Ayurvedic Treatments, Bathing Rituals, Beauty Therapy Specialist, Body Sculpting, Cellulite, Cosmetic Specialist, Deep Tissue Massage, Eastern European Traditional Treatments, Facial Specialist, Indian Head Massage, Thai Massage
Start date: 15 Sep 2015
BEAUTY and MASSAGE THERAPISTS
Wanted experienced beauticians and massage therapists to work on a permanent basis as we are expanding our team. Our SPA is located in a very stylish and friendly boutique resort in Goa.
Qualified with recent salon experience as beautician or masseuse/masseur: minimum 1 year
Only good English speakers need to apply.
Able to explain and articulate treatment benefits in a professional manner
Passionate, hardworking, eager to learn and grow within the team
From our applicants we expect that they are open-minded, take the initiative, are responsible for their duties from the very outset, generate new and creative ideas and act in an entrepreneurially oriented way.
Punctual and reliable
• Meeting and greeting clients into the SPA advising them on a suitable treatments and products creating a treatment plan
• Must be able;
For a beautician: to do facial, waxing (including intimate waxing), manicure and pedicure, head and foot reflexology, aroma therapy. It would be desirable if the candidate has hair braids skills.
For a masseuse/masseur: strong skills in different massage techniques such as deep tissue, Swedish, aroma, Ayurvedic treatments, head and food reflexology. It would be desirable if the candidate knows Thai massage. We are also very interesting in Therapists with any other specialties such as Balinese massage, Child massage, Sports massage, anti cellulite massage etc.
• Updating treatment record books for each treatment
• Reception duties
and general administration
What we offer:
• Starting salaries typically range from 10,000 Rs to 15,000 Rs.
• Salaries for experienced therapists are likely to reach 22,000 Rs to 25,000 Rs.
• Salaries vary widely according to the experience and qualification. The trial period a one-month length is compulsory.
• Personal development and training programs outside or along with a working atmosphere
• Cost-free lunch during the working day
• An opportunity to join our yoga classes provided for the guests by professionals
• Paid vacation time starting at 1 up to 3 month during the Monsoon time when you can visit your family or have a chance to travel
• We help new employees settle in our area providing them the accommodation
• Our therapists typically work from 8 am to 8 pm. There is a one-day off per a week. Some therapists work part time, combining this with other job roles, study or other reasons.
• Both our boutique resorts are set in a beautiful environment ideal for walks, jogs or just to enjoy the sea view
• We promote healthy living and work life balance