Part Time Beauty Therapist for a Skin Clinic in New Zealand .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: under 1 year .
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Auckland, NZ
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, CIBTAC
Required Skills: Beauty Therapy Specialist
Start date: Immediately
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
• Recognised qualification in Beauty Therapy and Electrolysis
• Ideally also certified in either VPL, IPL or Laser
• Expert skin knowledge with a hunger to learn more both on and off the job
• Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
• Polished and professional personal presentation
• A positive, professional approach with confidence in a retail environment
We offer ongoing support and coaching to help you achieve your goals along with ongoing in-house training at our dedicated training academy for you to truly develop your career in advanced treatments. Each year you will have the opportunity to attend the Caci annual conference and connect with the other Beauty Therapists across New Zealand.
You will work with a fabulous team of like-minded professionals including our Treatment Co-ordinator and Registered Nurses (our Caci Cosmetic Injectors). Already, you will be an effective communicator and have confidence about communicating with clients about treatment information, and describing the benefits of ongoing treatments and skincare.