Full Time Skin Clinic Therapist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Maldives .
Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Aesthetics
Start date: Immediately
Excellent salary and conditions
Medical Spa, Asia's most awarded aesthetic spa - is looking for an experienced Nurse and Therapist for our new spa in the Maldives.
Australian owned, with thorough training from our experienced team, the clinic offers high end facial and wellness treatments.
We are seeking confident, skilled and committed people with excellent communication and customer service skills.
This position will be responsible for administering treatments. This includes:
- Assist with the set up of the rooms
- Maintain a safe and sanitary treatment room
- Report any problems or concerns with patients to the management and Doctor.
- Promote additional services and products to current patients.
- Administer all treatments according to the SOP
- Maintain inventory of supplies, liaising with the main office in Indonesia to order supplies.
- Completing Patient charts and filing them appropriately.
- Degree, Diploma or certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a 5 star environment
- Excellent English verbal communication
- Outgoing personality with customer care skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about aesthetic medicine
- Good team member, flexible and patient
This role is based in Maldives for minimum 2 year contract.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, including all accommodation and meals paid.
Please apply online