Freelance Treatment Manager / Spa Trainer
for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Poland .
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Open Ended
We are an international company performing in the luxury beauty and spa industry and distributing wo... Show More
We are an international company performing in the luxury beauty and spa industry and distributing worldwide an exclusive niche cosmetic brand. As part of our brand development and ongoing efforts to improve our services we are looking for a
International SPA Trainer
You are flexible, independent and passionate, you have the ability to share and transmit your know how in a multicultural environment. You are willing to travel around the world following the market developments. You are an experienced cosmetologist beautician and highly motivated to represent a luxury brand. A good knowledge of the market and of the competitors is an asset. You are looking for a new challenge and aiming to be part of our international development by supporting the sales strategy.
- A Cosmetology or Estheticians license
- Fluent in English (Other languages are an asset)
- Availability and flexibility, willing to extensively travel
- Demonstrate significant competency in sales, products and service
- Maintain an excellent, professional appearance
- Rigorous and precise
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively and proactively handle various situations and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in the spa industry (five star hotels) as a therapist is an asset
If your profile corresponds to the above please apply online