Minimum experience required: over 2 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Required Skills: Pilates
Start date: Open Ended
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pilates Instructor to join a leading, premium, private group of outpatient Physiotherapy clinics in Doha, Qatar. The two clinics each have dedicated Pilates studios for mat work and equipment, the first dedicated Pilates studios in Qatar.
The chosen applicant will join an outstanding team of 14 therapists from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia with a well-established base of clients.
• Instructing mat classes for up to 10 clients at a time
• Instructing reformer classes for up to 6 clients at a time
• One-on-one reformer sessions
• Combination of beginner, advanced, fitness and rehab clients
• The clinic is also looking for a Massage Therapist, and massage skills would be a bonus (Sports, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Soft Tissue, Manual Lymphatic Drainage)
• Pilates mat and equipment qualifications from a recognized body
• Minimum three years’ experience as an instructor
• Cultural sensitivity, instructing Western and Arab clients
• Sympathetic, motivational, high energy character
• Strong team ethic
• Willingness to relocate to Qatar
• Beneficial (but not required) to have Massage Therapy qualifications
• Joining an outstanding, growing team
• Be a trailblazer in Qatar’s first reformer studio
• A premium, private environment with quality facilities
• Moving to an exciting country, a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
• Attractive tax free compensation and benefits