Full Time Massage Therapist for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in Ireland .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Essential Qualifications: CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC
Required Skills: Swedish Massage
Start date: 27 Jan 2020
1 - 2 years of Experience
CIDESCO/ C.I.B.T.A.C or ITEC
Must have permit to work in Ireland
Start Date: January 27th 2020
These Spa Therapist positions are for a 5* Deluxe Destination Spa in the Heritage town of Kenmare in County Kerry
Our Spa Menu includes Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Facials, Body Exfoliation, Pre-Natal Treatments , Manicure & Pedicure
( Two weeks training begins on January 27tth in preparation for the hotel's re-opening in February)
Our Therapist Care Programme:
In order to preserve the health & wellbeing and career longevity of our Therapists we have a programme in place.
* Maximum of 6 hours of Treatment per day
* Maximum of 4 deep tissue Massages per day
* Generous turnaround time between Treatments
* Complimentary use of our Holistic Thermal Suites on a monthly basis
* Complimentary Holistic Treatments at intervals throughout the season
* Discounted on Bamford Skincare & Body Products
* Bamford Retail incentives
* Hotel Commission on retail sales 7%
* 3 months of Accommodation to settle into the area if moving from overseas
* Meals on duty
* Re-imbursement of relocation flight after 11 months
* Full Time positions (20 days per 4 week period)
* High quality of life in the Heritage town of Kenmare
* Staff holiday at the end of each season.
* Hotel closes for annual holidays in January.