Full Time Spa Director for a 5 Star Hotel Spa in UAE - United Arab Emirates .
You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: AED 20-25,000
Location: Dubai, AE
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Management, Marketing
Start date: 01 May 2021
OPERATIONS & FINANCE
• Work closely with the Founder & Managing Director in providing strategic planning and implementation
• Effective liaison between the business and Heads of Hotel partnerships. Review financial data, prepare management reports, and perform administrative functions accurately and timely
• Set, plan and direct the branch operations and departments to achieve agreed goals in line with predetermined sales targets
• Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and make necessary changes to stay within budgetary guidelines
• Plan, manage and execute financial budgets, capital expenditure and control operational expenses
• Ensure Spa schedules across all branches in-house and Hotel are working on maximum capacity and in line with the business needs and with the agreed budget
• Maintain and update all relevant manuals and operating procedures as deemed appropriate
• Attend weekly/monthly review meetings with Managing Director and prepare monthly reports analysis for presentation
• Liaising with the Founder to provide strategic planning and implementation for building new business across the SENSASIA brand
• Coach and develop key team members into their roles with guidance, mentoring and educating as needed
• Coach and guide Managers and staff to ensure all staff are trained as per required standards, best practices implemented to meet group targets
• Assesses all employees’ progress continually, coach employees with positive reinforcement and discipline, oversee annual performance evaluations, and assists in the separation process when necessary
• Planning manpower and maintaining an optimal revenue potential staffing by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and overseeing the training of new hires in line with budgets and financial goals
An absolute passion for the spa and beauty business.
At least 5-7 years’ Managerial or Leadership experience in the beauty, hospitality, F&B or Franchise Business.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management; experience in budget development and financial analysis
Acute sense of problem solving and analytical skills
An extremely detailed oriented individual who is willing to get involved at every level; a creative, self-starter who thinks outside of the box; broad exposure to Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Operations
Excellent customer service skills. Able to demonstrate excellent people & communication skills. Able to work calmly & confidently under pressure.
Flexible - and able to multi-task, can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
Fluent in English (both verbal and written);
Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Please apply online