Full Time Spa Director for a High Street Store in Bahrain .
Minimum experience required: over 10 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Adliya, BH
Start date: Open Ended
The successful applicant will oversee the day to day operations of a luxurious Spa, Salon and Health club, with over 90 staff, and perform the following duties:
• Develop and implement budget and forecasting data
• Work with departmental managers to achieve monthly targets
• Adhere to monthly purchasing budgets for all departments and implement systems for budgetary control.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining hygiene and safety standards to ensure the standard operating procedures are followed at all times.
• Develop monthly marketing programmes / special offers and communicates same to the Company’s Marketing Director.
• Instrumental in launching new products and services and leads initiatives in training appropriate staff.
• Responsible for motivating the team to ensure the highest possible standards of service are achieved in all areas, as well as generating increased revenues in both services and retail product sales.
So if you are passionate about the wellness industry, looking for career development, are driven to excel in everything you do, and looking for a Company that truly values its employees, this is the perfect role for you.