You must be permitted to work in this country.
Minimum experience required: over 1 year.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Start date: Immediately
At this luxury 5* brand hotel, we believe actions speak louder than words. By making travel effortless for our guests, they can experience more and make the most of their time with us while indulging in our magnificent views over Hyde Park in the CBD of Sydney. With 557 rooms and suites and award winning dining venues our unparalleled service goes above and beyond to create memorable experiences that leave a lasting impression.
• Supervise the daily operations of the luxury Day Spa ensuring that associates perform their duties according to department standards
• Assist with administration including ordering and rostering
• Make recommendations, upsell spa treatments and related products
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments,
greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Ensure cleanliness of Health Club and Day Spa and health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
• Assist the Spa Manger to ensure targets and KPI's are met
• Maintain excellent standards for the guest's experience from start to finish
• Previous experience in a luxury Spa in a similar role
• Armed with smart solutions and a can-do attitude
• Energized in a fast paced environment
• Excellent grooming and presentation skills
• Computer literacy, including excellent Microsoft/Excel skills
• Full time availability, including weekends and public holidays
• Permanent resident or unlimited working rights in Australia
LET THE BENEFITS BEGIN
• Discounted accommodation and food and beverage at our group of Hotels and Resorts worldwide
• Rewards and recognition program
• Training and development opportunities
• Discounted parking
• Dry cleaning provided
Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Please apply online.