Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Required Skills: Hair Colour Specialist, Hair Stylist, Membership Sales, Product Sales, Sales
Start date: Open Ended
Hairstylist position is of paramount importance in the salon/spa.
• To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
• To welcome Guests, greet Guests and Members, explain and upsell the facilities, products and services available. Be proactive.
• To Ensure Guest / Member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the Spa’s first priority.
• Provide accurate information to customers at all times.
• Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner.
• To keep up-to-date with the latest trends, supplies and technologies.
• To report all problems or complaints related to the Spa. Communicate via logbook, daily briefings, and staff meetings, depending upon urgency.
• To replenish all necessary items in your designated area according to HOA standards.
• To undertake full assessment of client’s requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered.
• To carry out treatments to the highest professional standards.
• To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and tidiness in the Spa.
• To understand all current activities and promotions within the HOA Spa.
• To assist Operations Management in maximizing profit through driving revenues and controlling costs within the business.
• To assist in achieving budget through planned initiatives and controlling.
• To be responsible for the consistent great experience that exceeds customer’s expectations and meets required standards.
• Participate in any scheduled training programs and attend the internal Spa meetings.
• To consistently display evidence of the following key characteristics required for optimal delivery of customer service to members, guests & staff i.e. Enthusiasm, teamwork, initiative, adaptability, empathy & accountability.
To Maintain supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
•To Prepare hair for styling by analysing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
•To Condition hair and scalp by applying treatments.
•To Plan desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
•Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, applying treatments, dyeing, and tinting hair.
The Hairstylist as well:
•Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
•Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
•Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.